The Jiva Cape Coat in a cloud like baby alpaca and wool with exaggerated fringes is a new addition to Arjé wardrobe. A transitional piece, that takes you from winter into early spring enjoy this cape out as coat or use as throw indoors for lazy Sundays at home. Details include a belt to close the piece at the waist and hand stitched finished seams.
Available to Ship.
- One Size only
- Size can be adjusted by synching belt at waist.
- This cape is approx. 44” long from back neck to hem
- Hand cut fringes – a natural fray is intended.
- Hand stitched finished seams
- 46% wool 44%baby alpaca 10%nylon
- Suede finish on one side with curly on the other side.
- Dry Clean Only
Available to Ship
You will be charged the full amount upon your order validation.
International shipping is available.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions regarding shipping times and or style and fit.